Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Top Ten Yummy Foods in Books!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Yummy Foods in Books!

  1. Butterbeer in Harry Potter!  I've tried butterbeer before from the Harry Potter theme park but actually didn't like it much.  I'm convinced that real butterbeer would be way better.  
  2. Nectar from Percy Jackson!  I'd love to try nectar.  It supposedly tastes like whatever the drinker likes best and I'd be interested to see what nectar tastes like for me!
  3. Turkish Delights from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.  Despite having never read this book, I seriously wanted a taste of these things when I watched the movie!
  4. Blue Food from Percy Jackson.  Percy is obsessed with blue food and I totally get it because blue food is pretty tasty.  
  5. All the baked goods from To All the Boys I've Loved Before!  Lara Jean seriously inspires me to want to bake more.  
  6. Lemon Tarts from Heartless!  Even though I didn't really like this book (and didn't finish it, in fact), I still was making grabby hands at these lemon tarts.  They sounded so delicious! 
Those are all the foods mentioned in books that I can think of right now!  What are some book foods that sound yummy to you?  Let me know in the comments below and leave links to your posts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns